Kio - My Girl Cat
Many cats come to my house but this one stays with me. I don't know whether it's a boy or girl. I used to watch Ninja Hattori in my childhood days (It's a cartoon). In that a cat cartoon's name is Kio. So I named my cat as Kio.
Kio came in my life in 2022 and I'm writing this in April 2025. More than three years she stays with me. I take so many pictures, videos, give her my love and food.
During my alone days, Kio stays with me. I play with her. Spend my free time with her.
The funny part is Kio brings her boyfriend to my house. She gave birth many times. I'm the who's taking care of those kittens until it becomes bigger ones.
Of course, my parents shouted at me in the beginning for the cat. After that they started loving her.
Even though I have changed my house. Kio stays in my old house. I do visit and give her food.
Because of Kio, I became cat person and then cat mom.
She's the prettiest white and orange cat. She gave birth to beautiful kittens like her.
I never treated her like a pet, I have been with her like a friend.
She sleeps in my house, eats grasses in my small garden.
Looks so aesthetic and charming in every pictures.
She allows only me to her kittens.
During my semester exams, she's the one who gave company to me.
She says "Meows" sounds like "Wows".
Kio's love is constant in this changing temporary people world !
I feel so blessed and happy to experience a cat's love.
.jpeg)



.jpeg)

.jpeg)
Comments
Post a Comment